CREATING CIRCLES OF PEACE IN COMMUNITY
BECOME A TRAINED SEEDPLANTER
FOR FIRST PEACE
June 7 – 15, 2020 Abiquiu, New Mexico
We are living in one of the most important times in the history of humanity. We face many challenges that touch our relationships across race, creed, gender, social economics and environment. We often feel polarized and at opposites with those we meet in our daily living, and, shift is possible. We are in a profound moment in the raising of consciousness in our world and each of us is needed for this shift to take place. Are you one that will step forward to make your contribution toward peace on this planet?
Have you always wanted to contribute to creating peace in our world? In your community? In your neighborhood? In your family? If you have, we invite you to a seven-day training to become a carrier of First Peace.
First Peace is first of all a state of being and it is a way of living in peace within the self. Through eight universal practices of awakening, opening, transcending, remembering, honoring, dreaming, walking and guarding that open our wisdom and knowledge, we can create a life of harmony and deep meaning.
We offer this rare opportunity to learn The Way of First Peace and to become a SeedPlanter. A SeedPlanter carries the ancient wisdom seeds of peace to live in the self and to share with others. A SeedPlanter is trained as a Circle Leader to offer First Peace Circles in their local communities.
WHO IS CALLED TO BECOME A SEEDPLANTER
We welcome anyone who shares a passion for creating a culture of peace: Peace Leaders, Peace Makers, Peace Builders, Peace Dreamers, and Peace Educators. We also invite those who share a longing for peace and are called to contribute to their community by starting a First Peace Circle.
What will I learn in this seven-day training experience?
- Principles and Practices of First Peace
- Training in different delivery styles
- Techniques of how to call people to activate circles of peace
- Understanding of group dynamics and energies
- Use of the First Peace Handbook and Circle Leader’s year-long curriculum
- Practice sharing experiential learning in the 7-day training
Those who complete this training and become authorized, will be listed on the First Peace website https://www.firstpeacecircles.org/seed_planters.html
What is needed to qualify to become a SeedPlanter?
- Possess a strong desire to help create a culture of peace consciousness in yourself and in the world around you
- Be willing to start a First Peace Circle
- Prior experience in making presentations and holding groups
- Experience in a spiritual tradition and be open to other ways
- Successful completion of the 7-day SeedPlanter Training
What are the benefits?
- Personal contribution to a culture of peace consciousness in the world
- Experience relating with a worldwide family of people that are a part of the People's Movement of First Peace
- Opportunity to create community where you live
Who is the Teacher?
WindEagle, Co-founding Director of Ehama Institute, is a Lineage Keeper of an ancient body of wisdom called the Origin Teachings of the Delicate Lodge. This ancient body of wisdom is vital in its ability to help us remember whom we are and how to come together to create unity consciousness. This ancient wisdom understanding informs the Eight Universal Principles and Practices of First Peace calling for the coming together of many traditions, cultures and ages, intending to celebrate our unique ways of creating peace in the self. https://www.ehama.org • https://www.firstpeacecircles.org/
Venue, Tuition and Registration
Venue: Ehama Institute of New Mexico (directions sent upon receipt of deposit)
Date: June 7 – 15, 2020 (Arrival 5:30pm on the 7th, Departure 10:00am on the 15th)
Tuition: US$ 1475, Includes all program fees, materials, Seed Planter Kit and meals
Accommodations: Camping by a Lake nearby (Separate fees: $15 a night)
Destination Airport: Albuquerque International Airport (ABQ)
Registration: Hold your space with a deposit of $500 by April 15, 2020 – (12 person limit)
Pay to https://www.ehama.org/pay/payment.php
Note: Please direct any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
This training will be offered in English and Japanese.
Refund Policy: Cancellations received by May 15 will receive 40% return on deposit. Cancellations received on or after May 15 are not refundable.